This category contains books on chemistry: the science concerned with the composition, structure, and properties of matter, as well as the changes it undergoes during chemical reactions. It is a physical science for studies of various atoms, molecules, crystals and other aggregates of matter whether in isolation or combination, which incorporates the concepts of energy and entropy in relation to the spontaneity of chemical processes.
The following 23 related categories may be of interest, out of 23 total.
- ► Analytical Chemiluminescence (30 pages)
- ► Biochemistry (1 cat, 31 pages)
- ► High School Chemistry (1 cat, 73 pages)
- ► Mathematics for Chemistry (16 pages)
- ► Organic Chemistry (117 pages, 1 file)
- ► Structural Biochemistry (957 pages)
Books or Pages
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Carbon Nanotube Cookbook
- Chemical Dynamics
- Chemical Information Sources
- Chemical Principles
- Listen and Learn Science/Chemical Reactions
- Chemistry 101
- Chemistry for Idiots, Humans and Rebels
- Chemistry Friends
- Subject:Chemistry study guides
- Cold Fusion
- Transwiki:Common chemicals
- Computational Chemistry