Canadian Criminal Sentencing/Offences/Carrying a Concealed Weapon
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Carrying a Concealed Weapon|
|s. 90 of the Crim. Code|
|Election / Plea|
SC Judge + PI (I)
SC Jury + PI (I) (536(2))
|Avail. Disp.||Discharge (730)
Conditional Sentence (742.1)
|Maximum||6 months jail or $5,000 fine|
|Avail. Disp.||same as summary|
(2) Every person who commits an offence under subsection (1)
- (a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years; or
- (b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
||This page or section is an undeveloped draft or outline.
You can help to develop the work, or you can ask for assistance in the project room.
Recommended Probationary Terms
- Weapons Prohibition
- Counselling/Treatment (if underlying treatable issue)
- Contact Provision (if facts concern a potential victim)