Bartending/Cocktails/Dark and Stormy
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|This bartending page has been nominated for cleanup for the following reason: "Needs a picture, standard drinks number, templates for light rum, dark rum, Ginger Beer.".
Please edit this module to improve it. See this module's talk page for discussion.
|Dark and Stormy|
The 'Dark and Stormy' is a popular rum based drink in Bermuda. It is especially appreciated on the north end of the island around St. Georges.
- 1 measure Captain Morgan/Havana Club dark rum
- 1 measure Bacardi light rum
- Old Jamaica ginger beer
- Load with ice.
- Shake and strain.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Add 4 lumps of ginger before shaking
- Use 2 measures of dark rum and no light rum.
- Add 15ml lime juice before mixing