Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Outreach/Peace Maker - Advanced
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
< Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book | Outreach(Redirected from Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Outreach/Young Peacemaker - Advanced)
|Peace Maker - Advanced|
North American Division
|Skill Level 2|
|Year of Introduction: 2009|
The Peace Maker - Advanced Honor is a component of the Witnessing Master Award .
- 1 1. Complete the Peace Maker honor
- 2 2. Define mediation and arbitration and discuss the similarities and differences between them.
- 3 3. Identify and demonstrate the role and responsibilities of an effective mediator and arbitrator.
- 4 4. Discuss the difference between litigation (an adversarial relationship) and Christian conciliation.
- 5 5. Identify what types of conflicts should be:
- 6 6. Participate in mediating a conflict (i.e. role play) between two people or groups and discuss the process, identifying what worked. What didn't work, and why.
- 7 7. Participate in arbitrating a conflict (i.e. role play) between two people or groups and discuss the process, identifying what worked. What didn't work, and why.
- 8 References