|Braiding - Advanced
|Arts and Crafts
|Skill Level 2
|Year of Introduction: 1976
1. Have the Braiding Honor. 
Instructions and tips for earning the Braiding honor can be found in the Arts and Crafts chapter.
2. Make a six- or eight-strand zipper pull or key chain. 
3. Make a six- or eight-strand zipper pull or key chain showing zigzag technique by reversing direction of braid, or make a project showing the three-part inside or trick braid. 
4. Do one of the following: 
a. Six-strand lanyard 
b. Bookmark using at least six strands 
c. Four-strand dog leash using twine or wire for a core to braid around 
5. Know how to start and end all projects.